Due to the expected extreme temperature of 41 on Tuesday
I am contacting you all regarding what to do in the event that the temp on Tuesday is the forecast 41 degrees , as the classes are held outside and this is too hot for most children to be safe. Can I please confirm if your child/children were definitely coming and if so could they attend on an alternative date for the Thursday 24th of January if need be .
Also if you could email me back with your child’s name and which class they were in and what your preference is to cancel altogether or to try for better weather on the 24th of January .
Please note I will be cancelling classes if the forecast is for over 38 degrees 2 days prior regardless on the BOM weather forecast
If you wish to contact me to discuss anything further you can email email@example.com or my phone numbers are: 8528 5212 & 0409 090 041
Thank you for your understanding
All Bookings and Enquiries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org